Dressta, Crawler Dozer, TD-25R EXTRA
- Engine (Kw) : 280 kW
- Weight (Kg) : 41250 kg
- Blade Capacity (m3) : 9.60 m3
- Ground Pressure (kPa) : 111.00 kPa
Expected delivery of remaining quantity in 130 days
OPTIMAL POWER TO WEIGHT RATIO FOR UNRIVALLED TRACTION & DRAWBAR PULL…
The TD-25R Extra sets the standards for others to follow and is a result of DRESSTA’s experience in designing highly efficient and productive Crawler Dozers.
Design concepts utilised in the TD-25R Extra include, optimisation of weight distribution, modular construction, and use of a one-piece main frame, two-speed Steering Drive and a 3-point track mounting system. Optimal performance is achieved when machine weight is matched to power and the TD-25R Extra provides a second-to-none balance of weight for traction and power for unrivalled drawbar pull.
ALL NEW CAB:
Designed to make hard work easy on the operator. The cab has a functional design to keep the operator engaged on the job. Operators will enjoy the newly added features that allow exceptional in-cab comfort.
- The New ROPS/FOPS Integrated CAB, provides superior all round visibility which is essential for a safe and productive work environment on the jobsite.
- The pressurised low vibration cab is quieter, and comes with a deluxe high-back air suspension seat that is angled at 140, large LCD display, A/C, sound suppression package.
- It is fitted with a responsive low effort blade control joysticks for smoother ease of operation.
MAXIMIZED TRACTION & DRAWBAR PULL:
The TD-25 is powered by Cummins QSX 15 Engine that delivers steady torque and power for efficient dozing and ripping performance.
- Robust powershift transmission combined with the unique 2-Speed Steering Drive transfers 100% engine power to both tracks for better load retention in turns and provides the best in the class Drawbar Pull, up to 20% more than competitors.
- TD-25 is offered with a heavy duty rigid undercarriage with lubricated track chain and split master link.
- It is fitted with variety of track shoes ranging from 22” up to 30” width.
- Multiple choice of blades; Semi-U 9.6m3 (Standard), Full-U 11,5 m3 , Coal 21m3 and Angle 5.7m3 meet wide range of requirements for applications varying from though rocky quarries, to road & highway, conduction, landscaping and municipality works.
- It is offered with 2 optional Parallelogram RipperS, multishank and single shank with unrivalled penetration up to 1,7 meter (deep dig option).
TD-25 is fitted with Electro Hydraulics, enabling intelligence systems to be fitted with ease. Systems such as Trimble / Leica / Topcon will be compatible and can be pre-installed.
- Plug & Play ready for GPS fleet management systems.
- Automatic transmission down shifting.
- Transmission gears preselection.
- Easy, ground level access to the Test Bar, sight gauges of al fluids, and greasing points ensuring increased uptime.
- Modular component layout to make servicing and maintenance quicker, easier and cheaper.
- High capacity fuel tank will make the operation possible through full 2 working shifts.
|Blade Capacity (m3)||9.6|
|Ground Pressure (kPa)||111|
Add Your Comment