Product Warranty Policy
- Products are sold by Tejaradirect with such warranties as may be extended by the manufacturer of the product(s).
- The specific warranty period for each branded product is identified in the “Product Details page” on our website, www.Tejaradirect.com.
- If the warranty period is not listed for a Branded Product, the warranty period shall be deemed 12 months from the date of invoice. Provided that tejaradirect accepts the product for return during the limited warranty period, tejaradirect may, at its option: (i) repair; (ii) replace; or (iii) refund the amount paid by the customer. customer must return the product to the appropriate tejaradirect branch or authorized service location, as designated by tejaradirect, shipping costs prepaid. tejaradirect repair, replacement, or refund of amounts paid by customer for the product, shall be customer's sole and exclusive remedy.
- Customer is responsible for installation and use in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions and tejaradirect shall not be responsible for customer’s improper selection of a product for a particular application or otherwise.
- No warranty will apply if the products are in any way altered or modified, damaged due to mishandling and or improper usage after delivery by the Company (See below Scenarios of Exclusion from Warranty)
- The original invoice is required to verify the Products or Equipment’s Model, serial number and validate the warranty period in order to benefit from warranty services
- The Product’s warranty is provided by the manufacturer and it is subjected to the warranty policies of the manufacturer, which can be found either on the product manual or the official website of the manufacturer. Without any liabilities to Tejaradirect website for any fault or manufacturing defects.
- The Purchaser shall comply with the Equipments license terms and conditions of the equipment manaufactureer for the equipment.
- Warranty is provided by replacing defective spare parts in case of a factory defect and not necessarily by replacing the Products or the equipment’s or refunding its value.
- Tejaradirect is not responsible for damages that are discovered later on after repair or during repair and that was not reported by customer when he raise his claim for warranty repair.
- Warranty will be applicable within the warranty period set forth above, and upon examination by Tejaradirect Services representative & will determines to its satisfaction that such Product was defective in material or workmanship at the time of delivery to the Purchaser.
- Tejaradirect will, at its option, to replace the Product or the defective part, If Tejaradirect chooses to replace the Product and is not able to do so because is not available, Tejaradirect may replace it with a comparable product.
Failures resulting from the following scenarios are excluded from warranty service:
- Product failure caused by faulty power supplies, overheating caused by improper installation,
- Failure caused by fires, misuse, accidents, abuse, neglect, mishandling, misapplication, improper handling/installation incurred by the user such as fluctuations in electrical power)
- Misuse of the Products or Equipment's or not following the proper usage instructions or Proper Maintenance schedules as provided or Recommended by ATC and Manufacturer
- Unauthorized repair attempts that result in damaging the Products or Equipment's as well as using non-SASO certified spare parts.
- Any warranty claim raised t by customers not supported by copy of the commercial invoice which material sold to the said customer (back-dated 1year max)
- Broken Products or damaged Equipment's are excluded from this policy
- Except for the warranty expreesly mentioned in this policy all warranties,conditions ,terms undertaking and obligations on the part of Tejaradirect implied by statute,common law,custom,trade usage,course of dealing or in any other way are,to the extent permitted by applicable law, excluded:
- Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Warranty Policy, this Warranty Policy is subject to the laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Saudi Court has the right for any interpretation & Jurisdiction over this Warranty Policy.
Warranty Product Return.
Before returning any product, Customer may contact Tejaradirect by calling Customer Care at 8007533333 or email email@example.com.
Proof of purchase is required in all cases.