1. Shipment processing time All orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 working days in case of products available in stock and payment received. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
2. Delivery costs the cost of delivery will be as displayed to you in our website
3. Address for delivery We will arrange for the products you purchase to be delivered to the delivery address you specified during the checkout process.
4. Delivery location restriction We will only deliver products to cities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
5. Delivery Period estimates Within KSA We do guarantee that unless there are exceptional circumstances all deliveries of products will be delivered within 3-5 working days for the products available in stock following the later of receipt of payment and the date of the order confirmation. For the Products which not available in stock delivery Period will be as displayed to you in our website
6. Delivery Delays If product supply is delayed for any reason behind our control, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will notify you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the product. If you do not collect the product from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot, we will contact you for further instructions. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection, we will cancel your order.
Overseas shipments out of KSA All Shipments charges and Transit time will be according to carriers’ terms and conditions TejaraDirect is not responsible for any cost related to shipping, customs duty and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.). Pls ensure that your ordered products can be lawfully imported, comply with all laws and regulations and to pay all fees and customs duties relevant to your purchase.
In relation to customs, Duties and Taxes , please note the following:> when ordering products that require delivery from overseas, you may be subject to import duties and/or taxes, which may be imposed once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne directly by you and we have no control over these charges Customs policies vary between countries, so you should contact your local customs office for further information (in relation to customs processes and applicable charges); and you should be aware that deliveries from overseas may be subject to opening and inspection by customs officials in the destination country.
7. Shortages or Damaged claims Any shortages or damaged received in shipment at the time of delivery it should be written in the delivery note itself at the time of receipt by customer and a claim should be raised within 48 Hours max through TejaraDirect call center for verification and corrective action. Any claim received after 48 Hours from the time of delivery and without any remarks for damaged or shortages written in the delivery note will not be considered.Please save all packaging products and damaged goods before filing a claim.