JCB, Wheel Loader, WLS_467ZX
- Maximum Engine Power (Kw) : 216 kW
- Maximum Loader Capacity (m3) : 4.8 m3
- Maximum Operating Weight (Kg) : 23800 kg
Warranty:2 year limited warranty
Expected delivery of quantity in 130 days
Expected delivery of 0 quantity in 3-7 days
Expected delivery of remaining quantity in 130 days
Expected delivery of remaining quantity in 130 days
Productivity, easy maintenance, and longevity of the machine are few of the many reasons to choose the top-of-the-range 24-tonne JCB 467ZX loading shovel.
The 10.8 litre 6 cylinder Cummins QSM11 engine is Stage 3a/Tier 3 compliant and produces high power (216 kW) and torque (1478 Nm) at low revs. It is for this reason that the JCB 467ZX front-end loader is efficient at leveraging productivity by up to 40% and lowering fuel usage by up to 20%.
In addition to all, the loader has an intelligent clutch cut-off feature that limits the vehicle speed when loading and helps it deliver maximum hydraulic performance.
- ZX loader geometry for maximum breakout forceStage 3A/Tier 3 compliant 216 kW Cummins QSL engine4-speed ZF fully automatic powershift transmission and ZF axlesLoad-sensing valve block only consumes power on demandSpacious, comfortable cab design with excellent visibility
Power And Productivity
- The JCB 467ZX front loader’s 216kW Cummins engine is mated to a 4-speed ZF fully automatic powershift transmission and standard-fit limited slip differentials for stepless gear changes and smooth operation. ZX loader geometry generates 154 kN breakout force on these front-end loaders. Besides huge breakout forces, the Z-linkage loader design means the JCB 467ZX is also capable of high dump angles. For the ultimate in precise, efficient control, the JCB 467ZX front loader’s innovative variable displacement pumps feed a load-sensing valve block, only consuming power on demand. They can provide 395 l/min hydraulic flow for maximum multi-functioning performance. Clever electronic management can control progressive clutch cut-off on the JCB 467ZX front loader. This equates to efficient, productive loader control. The feature automatically diverts maximum power to the loader hydraulics for optimal truck/hopper loading duties. Unloaded spool valves lower the JCB 467ZX loader arms lower under gravitational – not hydraulic – force. Meanwhile, wheel speed braking means brakes rotate at wheel speed for heat and drag reduction, as well as improved fuel economy. The JCB 467ZX loading shovel’s axles use planetary drive with cylindrical roller bearings for minimal power and heat loss. Meanwhile, wheel speed braking and a low drag coefficient provide maximum power with low fuel use.
- For ultimate reliability, we construct our wheel loaders using only the very best componentry, including a Cummins Engine, ZF driveline, Bosch Rexroth pumps and Parker Valve block. The whole of the JCB 467ZX front loader went through an extensive development programme to ensure its durability, including 1.2 million test cycles. We used computer-aided finite element structural analysis to make these wheel loaders last longer. Because our front end loaders are used in every corner of the globe, we tested the JCB 467ZX to ensure optimum operation in climates ranging from -20°C to 50°C. The JCB 467ZX front loader has large diameter loader and articulation pins; bushes have secondary seals, blocking dirt. There’s integrated ROPS/FOPS protection on the JCB 467ZX front-end loader to protect operators from hazards on site.
Comfort And Ease Of Use
- Operating JCB 467ZX front-end loaders is ergonomic. Forward/reverse direction control is a fingertip away, and electro-hydraulic servo controls make loader end handling easy. Return-to-dig, arm height limitation and float functions are always at hand. Disabling these aids is easy too. Like other front loaders in our range, the JCB 467ZX uses innovative load-sensing hydraulics for precise and efficient control. This wheel loader’s ZX geometry means that shovel corners are highly visible for excellent manoeuvrability. In fact, visibility is excellent all-round on this front loader, with a three-piece laminated front screen, heated exterior mirrors and a sloping rear bonnet design. The spacious 3m3 cab on the JCB 467ZX front-end loader is fitted with a full-colour LCD dash display with analogue dials. The JCB 467ZX cab is isolator mounted for quietness and it’s positively pressurised to keep out dust. Our Smoothride suspension system reduces shock loadings and spillages on these front-end loaders
- JCB 467ZX front loaders have class-leading service and maintenance access, and long 500-hour service intervals. A side bay offers easy access to pressure test points, transmission filters, emergency steer pump, batteries and isolator. Greasing is convenient from ground level and wide-opening gullwing doors provide easy access to this wheel loader’s engine bay and cooling pack areas. The JCB 467ZX front-end loader has a variable speed hydraulic cooling fan that automatically reacts to ambient temperatures and adjusts the fan speed for maximum economy. A single-faced widecore radiator helps to maintain the optimum operating temperature. Our ZX loader arms have a minimal number of pivots, which reduces maintenance on our ZX wheel loaders. JCB’s Electronic Management System controls tractive effort via the front loader’s transmission to reduce service brake wear and fuel consumption. Auto-idle technology automatically reduces the engine speed of the JCB 467ZX wheel loader when not in use, which helps reduce fuel consumption and prolong engine life.
|Maximum Engine Power (KW/HP)||216|
|Maximum Operating Weight (Kg)||23800|
|Maximum Loader Capacity (m3)||4.8|
Add Your Comment
Recently viewed Products
Added to Your Shopping Cart